Transcript for Florida Man Sues Samsung After Note7 Explodes in His Pocket
And there's now a lawsuit over an exploding Smartphone the Florida man claims he suffered second degree burns when his Samsung galaxy note seven ignited in his pocket. It's believed to be the first such lawsuit in this country. The man says hours after the accident he received an email from Samsung warning of the phone's battery problem Samsung recalled the note seven just last week.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.