Aaron Hernandez Trial: Maid Testifies That Fiancee Left Home With Large Bag Day After Murder

PHOTO: Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez listens to testimony, during his murder trial at Bristol County Superior Court in Fall River, Mass. Feb. 24, 2015.PlayBrian Snyder/Reuters
WATCH Surveillance Video Shows Hernandez' Fiancee Carrying Large Bag Day After Murder

One of Aaron Hernandez's housekeepers testified today inside a Massachusetts courtroom that the then-fiancee of the former New England Patriots tight end left the house a day after Odin Lloyd's murder with a black trash bag.

Interested in ?

Add as an interest to stay up to date on the latest news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Add Interest

Carla Barbosa, who spoke in Portuguese through a translator, said Shayanna Jenkins left that day -- a claim that supports the prosecution theory that Hernandez's then-fiancee had left the home to dispose of something.

A gun was never recovered in Lloyd's 2013 murder.

Prosecutors also played home surveillance video showing Jenkins moving the trash bag near the swimming pool.

Barbosa described how Jenkins moved the bag from the swimming pool area to the trunk of the car. Jenkins also spent "some time away" that day, Barbosa recalled.

Under cross examination, Barbosa admitted she never saw what was inside the bag.

Hernandez, 25, is on trial in the killing of Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez's then-fiancee at the time of his death. There have been questions where the slaying occurred, although the victim's body was later found at an industrial plant.

PHOTO: Aaron Hernandez, left, sits with his attorney Charles Rankin during his trial at Bristol Superior Court, Feb. 11, 2015, in Fall River, Mass. Ted Fitzgerald/The Boston Herald/AP Photo
Aaron Hernandez, left, sits with his attorney Charles Rankin during his trial at Bristol Superior Court, Feb. 11, 2015, in Fall River, Mass.

Prosecutors also showed graphic photos of Lloyd's bloody body to the jury this afternoon as they detailed the autopsy that was conducted once his body was found. The photos triggered tears from Lloyd's mother, Ursula Lloyd, who was sitting inside the courtroom.

At one point, she mouthed the words "my baby, my baby" as photos of his body in the morgue were shown to the jury.

One controversial portion of testimony that was discussed in court Monday, but not officially entered into evidence, was a series of texts Lloyd apparently sent to his sister around the time of his death. The judge had ruled last Friday that the texts should not be included because they would prompt the jury to speculate about their content.

The judge has since reversed that decision, however, and Monday said she would allow the number of texts, the times the texts were sent and the location from where they were sent to be allowed in court. That information has not yet been presented.

On Monday, two women who cleaned Hernandez's house also testified, recalling an incident when they found a gun at his house -- which was not the same model that was used to kill Lloyd. Both cleaners also told how they smelled marijuana in different parts of the home.

But Barbosa said she never saw a gun inside Hernandez's home. A .45 caliber gun was used to kill Lloyd.

Hernandez has been charged with murder and weapons-related charges. He has pleaded not guilty.

Get real-time updates as this story unfolds. To start, just "star" this story in ABC News' phone app. Download ABC News for iPhone here or ABC News for Android here.