7-year-old swallows AirPod he got as Christmas gift

A mother in Georgia rushed her 7-year-old to the emergency room after he swallowed an AirPod he received as a Christmas gift.
0:39 | 01/02/20

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for 7-year-old swallows AirPod he got as Christmas gift
An Atlanta area second grader swallowed one of its air pot. There goes that Christmas get the X ratios it right there and it's stomach what was worried that it would play music from his old following. Instead of the one he got. Craig says he told his mother he was pulling air pot in his mouth and she was driving. She's like okay so cute faces choked on his air and not what it. I mean really liked music and my tracking number Pitt meg citizen she's got but we're on the way to end this thing were arresting him and was standing buoyancy with the lineup. We are darker says this too shall pass a whole I think between the lines there.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"0:39","description":"A mother in Georgia rushed her 7-year-old to the emergency room after he swallowed an AirPod he received as a Christmas gift.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/US","id":"68028298","title":"7-year-old swallows AirPod he got as Christmas gift","url":"/US/video/year-swallows-airpod-christmas-gift-68028298"}