Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. 'THERE CANNOT BE WAR AND INVESTIGATION'
2. WHAT WILL COME OUT OF TRUMP-KIM II IN VIETNAM
Trump has announced plans for his second North Korea summit, but is Kim Jong Un ready to make a deal on the central issue, denuclearization.
3. HOUSE DEMOCRATS GET DOWN TO GOVERNING
4. TORTURE STILL SCARS IRANIANS 40 YEARS AFTER REVOLUTION
U.N. investigators and rights group say that even today, Iran tortures and arbitrarily detains prisoners.
5. BRAZIL AIMS AT OUSTING 'MARXIST IDEOLOGY'
Officials say they want to excise references to feminism, homosexuality and violence against women in textbooks and have the military take over some public schools.
6. WHAT BREXIT COULD SPELL
As economic adjustments ripple across the 28-nation bloc, small countries like Portugal could feel a lot of economic pain.
7. HIGH PROFILE SOUTH SUDAN DETAINEE, NOW FREE
The spokesman for the country's armed opposition leader has spoken out about his alleged kidnapping in neighboring Kenya, deportation to his home country and death sentence.
8. COMING TO A CABIN NEAR YOU
9. IT'S BOBBLEHEAD MANIA
10. ABC SEES SILVER LINING IN OSCARS FLAP
Disarray over the exit of Kevin Hart as the host of the cinematic showcase had an upside — people paid attention, network executives say.