Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. NIELSEN OUT AS HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY
Trump names Kevin McAleenan, the well-respected U.S. Customs and Border Protection commissioner, to take over as acting head.
2. TRUMP TAKES UNPRECEDENTED STEP AGAINST IRAN
3. 'FEELING THE BERN'
Bernie Sanders surpasses his rivals in early fundraising and establishes himself as an indisputable front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.
4. NISSAN SHAREHOLDERS OUST GHOSN
The Japanese automaker's shareholders force out the former chairman, who faces allegations of financial misconduct.
5. VACCINES BLOCKED AS DEADLY CHOLERA RAGED IN YEMEN
An AP investigation finds that the war-torn country's massive cholera epidemic was aggravated by official intransigence and potential corruption.
6. INDIA'S SACRED COW A SYMBOL OF RISING NATIONALISM
Prime Minister Modi seeks to retain power by promoting a Hindu way of life instead of secular pluralism in the multicultural country.
7. WHAT DEMOCRATS WILL 'NEVER' SEE
Trump's tax returns, says White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, as a new front opens in the confrontation between the administration and Congress.
8. TELEMEDICINE TIED TO MORE ANTIBIOTICS FOR CHILDREN
Sick kids seen via telemedicine visits are far more likely to be prescribed antibiotics than those who went to a doctor's office or clinic, a new study suggests.
9. WHO WON BIG AT ACMs
Grammy-winning duo Dan + Shay solidify themselves as the hottest group in country music with multiple wins at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
10. TEXAS TECH-VIRGINIA MEET FOR BASKETBALL CROWN
The teams have reached the national championship game with tough defense, overlooked and underappreciated stars, and nail-biting tournament wins.