80 Students Sickened After Eating at Chipotle in Boston

Some Boston College students reported being ill and tested positive for the norovirus.
1:18 | 12/08/15

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for 80 Students Sickened After Eating at Chipotle in Boston
New developments tonight in that new outbreak linked to triple play customers mysteriously falling ill a dramatic jump in just 24 hours more than double it. After eating at a two pole late in Boston. Here's ABC's Lindsey Davis on a possible new call for. The popular Mexican restaurant known for its big burritos now has an even bigger problem. It started with a an email to all Boston College athletes warning do not eat it chipotle is. After half the basketball team fell ill over the weekend that this two polling in Boston. Eighty Boston College students reporting symptoms of gastrointestinal illness after saying they ate there. Those who were tested came back positive for neuro virus in a statement to ABC news chipotle saying. We do not have any evidence to suggest that this incident is related to the previous E. Coli incident just last month to police spokespeople tried their best to put an E. Coli outbreak in nine states behind them. Announcing they were reopening the 43 restaurants in Seattle and Portland after scrubbing and shattering them and that the initial E. Coli outbreak there the excruciating. Pain in my abdomen was. Something I've never experienced. Since then chipotle stock has plummeted more than 25%. This Boston triple weight is now closed while the Boston Health Department investigates the source of the outbreak.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":35658637,"title":"80 Students Sickened After Eating at Chipotle in Boston","duration":"1:18","description":"Some Boston College students reported being ill and tested positive for the norovirus.","url":"/WNT/video/80-students-sickened-eating-chipotle-boston-35658637","section":"WNT","mediaType":"default"}