7-year-old eats an AirPod

In Georgia, a scared mother rushed her son to the emergency room where X-Rays showed the audio device was just below the child’s rib cage.
0:20 | 01/02/20

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for 7-year-old eats an AirPod
The post Christmas scare for a mother and son in Georgia the seven year old rush to the ER after apparently swallowing one of those apple air pods. He got under the tree. That X ray right there are showing at all they say he will be okay the mom says she may stick to old fashioned headsets until her second grader. It's a little bit older.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"0:20","description":"In Georgia, a scared mother rushed her son to the emergency room where X-Rays showed the audio device was just below the child’s rib cage.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/WNT","id":"68023657","title":"7-year-old eats an AirPod","url":"/WNT/video/year-eats-airpod-68023657"}