Club Manager Arrested After Chris Brown, Drake Brawl

Credit: TMZ.

One day after a bottle-throwing fight erupted between Chris Brown and Drake at a New York City club, police arrested the club's manager.

Jonathan Cantor, the manager of Greenhouse, was taken into custody Thursday night after police found out he had two outstanding warrants against him. He was summonsed for a noise violation for loud music and arrested for his open warrants.

W.i.P., the club where Drake and Brown fought, is located in the basement of Greenhouse, and is a joint venture between Greenhouse and the firm Collective Hardware.. Following Cantor's arrest, both clubs were shut down hours before their normal 4 a.m. closing time and the patrons were sent home. The police investigation into what happened on Wednesday night is continuing.

PHOTOS: Inside the Chris Brown and Drake Brawl

Brown's bodyguard, who was photographed in the hospital with a massive cut to his head, has filed a complaint, according to ABC News affiliate WABC. According to, a woman who was hit by a bottle during the fight has filed a complaint, and according to the New York Post, a model at the party has also filed a complaint.

Tony Parker, the San Antonio Spurs guard and ex-husband of Eva Longoria, suffered an injury to his eye during the fight, according to Reuters, and will be off the court for seven days.

Though multiple photos and videos of Brown and Drake's brawl have appeared online, their reps maintain that the hip-hop stars did nothing wrong.

"Chris, Karrueche [Brown's girlfriend] and his friends were victims of a brutal attack last night at W.i.P.," Brown's publicist told "They sustained several injuries. Chris and his party are cooperating with NY authorities who are pursuing this incident further."

In a statement to, Drake's publicist said, "Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property."

TMZ reported today that Brown and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, have talked with cops and given them "physical evidence" which allegedly shows that Drake was involved in the fight.

When police arrived at the club at 4 a.m. Thursday after receiving a call about disorderly conduct, they found one man and four women who had sustained non-life threatening injuries. No charges were filed.

Brown tweeted about the incident, posting a photo of himself with a gash on his chin, but subsequently deleted those tweets.