Top 10 Fattiest Holiday Drinks
Have you kicked your diet to the curb this season? Do celery sticks and wheat-grass shots make you nauseous? Here are some of the most high-calorie and festive drinks you'll find around. Dig out your favorite pair of elastic pants, and try one of these treats.
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). This drink has a whopping 480 calories and 20 grams fat. Forget about your low-carb diet; this drink has 70 grams of carbs.
- Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). Low-fat dieters, beware. Packed with 470 calories and 20 grams fat, this drink is not for the faint of heart.
- Starbucks Eggnog Latte (Grande size, whole milk). The coffee version of this classic holiday treat isn't so innocent with 470 calories and 22 grams fat.
- Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). The worst offender from Starbucks on our list, this 550-calorie drink is a little less than a third of your daily recommended caloric intake. The 78 grams of carbohydrates don't help, either.
- Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Bean Coolatta (medium). This year-round staple is clogged with 630 calories and a ghastly 130 grams of sugar.
- Dunkin' Donuts Gingerbread Latte (large, whole milk). You'd be better off eating a gingerbread cookie than one of these drinks, which boast 440 calories and 68 grams of sugar.
- Dunkin' Donuts Mint Hot Chocolate (large). This cold weather drink is loaded with 420 calories and 13 grams of fat.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf White Chocolate Latte (16-ounce medium size). With 460 calories and 11 grams of saturated fat, this drink has more saturated fat than a Big Mac.
- Cold Stone Creamery Rich Mocha Latte (medium size). This drink is rich in 410 calories and 54 grams of sugar.
- Cold Stone Creamery Cream de Menthe™ Shake (medium size). The fattiest drink on our list, this shake has 1,250 calories, 77 grams of fat and 123 grams of sugar.