Mexican teen dies after suffering massive overdose in CBP custody

The young man was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead of acute methamphetamine intoxication after allegedly being encouraged to drink from a bottle containing a toxic solution.
4:55 | 09/17/17

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Mexican teen dies after suffering massive overdose in CBP custody

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":48917390,"title":"Mexican teen dies after suffering massive overdose in CBP custody ","duration":"4:55","description":"The young man was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead of acute methamphetamine intoxication after allegedly being encouraged to drink from a bottle containing a toxic solution.","url":"/2020/video/mexican-teen-dies-suffering-massive-overdose-cbp-custody-48917390","section":"2020","mediaType":"default"}