Exclusive 'GMA' Deals on Hot Items for Tweens and Teens

PHOTO: GMA deals
Share
Copy

One of the hottest segments on "Good Morning America" has been our weekly offering of exclusive Secret Deals and Steals, just for our viewers. Today, we're bringing you great discounts on hot items that are sure to be a hit with your teen or tween!

First, the fine print:

1. Use the promo codes and links provided below only on the dates listed to receive the savings.

2. All deals available only while supplies last. No back orders or rain checks unless specified by the retailer.

3. Exclusive deals are applicable only to the items specified below. The savings are not applicable to other items on each site.

4. Deals cannot be combined with other coupons and offers.

5. Contact retailers directly for any questions about products, pricing and delivery before ordering online.

6. You might experience temporary technical issues because of the high volume of traffic. Thanks for your patience.

To suggest an exclusive deal for my consideration, connect with me directly at Facebook.com/Tory. If you have any trouble accessing a deal, you're welcome to email me directly through sparkandhustle.com/tv. I will answer you the same day.

WallPops: Wall Art

Original: $15 - $34

GMA Excusive Deal: $7.50 - $17

50% savings on Mix and Match Dots, Blox and Stripes, Wall Art Kits and Dry-Erase Art

Valid: 1/19/12-1/22/12

http://www.wall-pops.com/GMA using promo code GMA
You may experience technical difficulties on this site because of the traffic volume. The exclusive deal is extended through Sunday, 1/22.

When the mood strikes, redecorate in minutes without busting the bank or making a mess. Wall décor is peel-and-stick, repositionable and totally removable. It's a fun, easy and affordable way to transform any room in an instant. Choose from over 500 items on the entire website. Shipping is $5.

Apparel Dynasty: Scented Jewelry & Scented Shoelaces

Original: $5 - $13.50

GMA Exclusive Deal: $2.50 - $6.25

50% savings on scented jewelry and shoelaces

Valid: 1/19/12

http://shop.scentedshoelaces.com/scentedjewelry.aspx using promo code GMA

Who doesn't smile from the wholesome fun of a scratch and sniff? Tweens and teens love the adorable artwork on these yummy scratch and sniff pieces -- shoelaces (used as bracelets, necklaces and bookmarks too) necklaces, rings, earrings and hair bands. Every piece is scented, including grape, strawberry, ice cream, bubble gum, chocolate and many more. Wear them anywhere you want to add some sweetness! Shipping is $1.99.

Yubz: Yubz Retro Handset Phone

Original: $50

GMA Exclusive Deal: $25

50% savings on a handset phone

Valid: 1/19/12

http://www.yubz.com/classic/ using promo code GMA50

Yubz handsets, which claim to reduce radioactivity caused by cell phones, create a safer, more convenient way to talk. Equipped with a hang up and pick up button, added volume control and background voice cancellation, the standard 3.5mm headphone jack plugs directly into 90 percent of smart phones (iPhone, Blackberry, most droids) with additional adaptors sold separately to cover compatibility with the other 10 percent. The deal includes handset in green, blue, pink and purple. Shipping is $12.

Page
  • 1
  • |
  • 2
  • |
  • 3
Join the Discussion
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
You Might Also Like...