DEA Investigating Ledger Overdose

Actor Heath Ledger died after overdosing on a cocktail of six prescription drugs that included painkillers and anti-anxiety medication, the New York City medical examiner's office ruled today. "Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," medical examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement. According to the medical examiner's office, Ledger took "prescribed...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.