1. The holidays are all about the gleam and the sparkle, and that means your hair too! First rule: Moisturize your hair with deep conditioning treatments.
2. The bling is always the thing. Little embellishments, such as be-dazzled (rhinestone/glitter) hair accessories, go a long way to make your holidays bright and beautiful!
3. If you're in the mood for a winter fling and ready to show off some change but not necessarily the "commitment," clip-in hair extensions are the perfectly fun solution.
4. A man could never resist a glazed doughnut, nor a glazed head of hair ... for amazing shine there are silky, fun options to help your hair sweeten up, ranging from clear glazes to color-enhanced glazes.
5. What's more perfect than sexy, full, red winter lips, finishing up your style with a polish serum with high shine ... shiny hair + shiny lips= irresistible.
6. Too many holiday parties, too little time, heat up your look and make some soft waves by adding some curls with a 1½-2 inch barrel.
Quick Style Tips From Mr. Vo
7. Embody a classic, low side ponytail with a modern twist -- add a light curl. For an extra touch of glamour, use a single clip in extension to secure your ponytail.
8. If you are in the mood to make a strong statement, choose a pair of stiletto pumps, match them with a sharp side part and a simple bun in the back.
9. Celebrities do it all the time on the red carpet, and so can you -- have short hair for a day! It's easy. Just make a faux bob with your hair tucked underneath, and you, too, can have a short-looking style for the evening.
10. If you want to cause some "whip-lash," the dramatic bang for the holiday season comes by enhancing your eyes and applying lush, longer eyelashes.