4. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone on 4/16/12 (the method of notification being at Sponsor's/Administrator's sole discretion). Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within two (2) business days after transmission to the potential Grand Prize winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected. Once potential Grand Prize winner's eligibility is confirmed, he/she will be required to complete, sign and return within ten (10) business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. An electronic signature by Grand Prize winner shall have the same legal force and effect as the actual physical document containing Grand Prize winner's signature in ink. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified. If potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period (time permitting). In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize Grand Prize winner by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise select the Grand Prize winner in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") and Odds:
Grand Prize (1 winner): Grand Prize winner will receive a four (4)-day/three (3)-night trip for two (2) (i.e., Grand Prize winner and his/her guest) to Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Trip includes round trip coach class air travel for two (2) from a major international airport near Grand Prize winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a Belfast, Northern Ireland area airport (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); three (3) nights' standard (one room, double occupancy) hotel accommodations for two (2) (i.e., Grand Prize winner and his/her guest) at a hotel in the Belfast, Northern Ireland area (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation for two (2) (i.e., Grand Prize winner and his/her guest) to/from the Belfast area airport and hotel; two (2) passes to the Titanic Experience; and two (2) passes to Belfast City and Titanic Tour.
Grand Prize travel must be completed by December 31, 2012 and Grand Prize winner must provide at least six (6) weeks advanced notice prior to intended date of departure. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to meals, beverages, tips, taxes, and hotel incidentals. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Grand Prize winner and his/her Guest must each execute a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law, prior to ticketing of travel prize. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Accommodation restrictions and blackout dates apply. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor's approval. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for obtaining any necessary documentation and fulfilling any necessary travel requirements prior to travel, such as valid U.S. passport(s). In addition, Grand Prize winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must provide own transportation to and from departure airport.
If Grand Prize winner does not have a guest accompany them on the trip, the prize will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for one (1) traveler (i.e., the Grand Prize winner); and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to the Grand Prize winner.
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must follow all instructions of Sponsor and any prize providers during their trip and should Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guest fail to adhere to such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, anti-social or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right to end trip early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guest home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion, without liability or further obligation to Grand Prize winner.
Accommodations and travel are for up to two (2) persons sharing one (1) accommodation. Trip is non-transferable and cannot be extended beyond the valid date.
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest assume the risk of any inherent or unforeseen dangers associated with travel.
Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the Grand Prize winner's sole responsibility. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor's permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason.
ARV of Grand Prize: $4,980.00
Actual value of Grand Prize trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Taxes are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her prize.
6. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (ii) to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Supplier, Administrator, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, any entity responsible for the administration of this promotion, each of the foregoing entities' respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, licensors, distributors, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, independent contractors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of the Good Morning America television show or TITANIC (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all actions, claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including, death) or property of any kind arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant's acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the prize or component thereof. Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the prizes. By accepting the prize, Grand Prize winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use said winner's and his/her travel companion's (if any) name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner's list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties' sole control.
7. Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the award of the prize, or the determination of the Grand Prize winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
8. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 77 West 66th Street, New York, NY 10023.
9. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001.
10. Prize Supplier: Grand Prize provided courtesy of Paramount Pictures Corporation, 1515 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10014.
11. Winner's List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "TITANIC" in 3D Sweepstakes Winner, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001. All such requests must be received by 5/31/12.