WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner ("Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Winner drawing will be held on or about March 16, 2012 by representatives of the Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are and shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Grand Prize Winner will be notified of winning and will be required to respond to such notification no later than 11:59pm (ET) on March 16, 2012. Winner will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, an IRS W-9 form within one (1) day of date of issuance, and where permitted by law, a Publicity Release ("Affidavit"). Winner's travel guests must also sign an Affidavit. Failure to respond to the Winner notification as detailed above or return all required forms within the stated time period, or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. No substitution for the Prize by the Winner will be allowed. If necessary, due to unavailability of the Prize for any reason, a prize of comparable value will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Federal, state and local tax liabilities, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for Sponsor and/or its affiliates to use of Winner's name, statements, photographs, video images and biographies for publicity purposes without any limitation or additional compensation.
PRIZE: (One  Grand Prize ("Prize") will be awarded): The Prize shall consist of the following:
A Disney Cruise Line "Preview Sailing" vacation for Four (4) on the Disney FantasyTM ship (the "Cruise Ship") on March 26-29, 2012:
Four (4) round-trip coach airfare between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport.
Round-trip ground transportation for Four (4) between Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral; provided, however, if winner resides within 200 mile radius of Orlando, Florida, airfare and ground transportation will not be provided to the winner, but instead $200 in cash will be provided to the winner.
Three (3) night cruise for Four (4) to be taken aboard the Cruise Ship on March 26-29, 2012 which includes:
(i) One (1) Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah.
Maximum Occupancy for Four (4) people.
(ii) All meals on board the Cruise Ship (does not include premium on meals in specialty restaurants).
(iii) Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line web site).
(iv) Onboard gratuities for stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
Note: Items not included as part of the vacation are:
Flounder's Reef Nursery charges
Palo or Remy service charge
Local and long distance telephone calls
Ship to shore communications including internet
Merchandise and souvenirs
Additional tips and gratuities no specifically set forth above
Transportation between winner's residence and the departure airport
All other charges not otherwise described above
The total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is Four Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Five Dollars ($4,295.00). The ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to the Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
Specific Prize Restrictions Also Include the Following:
• Vacation to be taken on the following dates: March 26-29, 2012.
• Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
• Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over the minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
• Individuals who are pregnant and have entered their 24th week pregnancy as of the embarkation date will be refused passage due to safety concerns; neither a physician's medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. Infant guests must be older than 12 weeks to sail.
• If Winner cannot sail March 26-29, 2012, an alternate winner will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion.
• Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
• Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
• Winners and guests are responsible for providing proper documentation to travel. Winners and guests must travel with a valid passport or meet the requirements for entry of any of the destinations as required. Travel document requirements for both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens can be found at http://travel.state.gov. Each traveler in the party is responsible for accurate and current travel documents as itinerary changes will not be permitted once you have started your trip. The Disney Cruise Line is not responsible for inaccurate and/or outdated travel documents. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests' responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. citizens can also visit the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guest of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
• Currently, US Citizens may travel to the Bahamas with a US passport or a US government issued ID and US birth certificate with official raised seal. Children who are US citizens may travel with a US passport or a US birth certificate with official raised seal.
• Legal Residents of the US who are NOT US Citizens must travel with a passport from their country of origin. In addition to a valid passport, many countries require an entry visa based on nationality. It is each Guest's responsibility to identify and obtain all the necessary visas before commencing the cruise. Because requirements may vary, Guests are advised to contact their local consulate or embassy for more information on required travel documentation for the port of embarkation and all ports of call during the cruise.
• If your country participates in the Visa Waiver Program, you are now required to have a valid machine-readable passport and obtain 72-hour advance travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding carriers by air or sea to the U.S. under the visa waiver program. For a list of applicable countries and registration requirements, ESTA information is accessible online at http://cbp.gov/travel. • Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on origin of Winner's departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
• Officers, directors, and employee (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the "steps" of each and persons residing in such immediate family member's household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parents, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
• Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or Promotion.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein that are not specifically provided for are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Releasees are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions of any element of Prize or for changes in schedule of any element of the Prize. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The odds of winning the Prize depend on and will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.