Lara Spencer's hot shopping list includes products that bring out the beauty, and hide the beast.
Makeup artists know what the best products are, but you might be passing them by daily and not know what you're missing.
Molly Nover, beauty editor of Sephora.com, told ABCNEWS' Good Morning America about the following products, which have fanatical followings.
1. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: "If you are a makeup artist you know this product," Nover said. "They love it because it's gentle, it's perfect." (www.sephora.com)
2. Lorac Concealer: "It lasts all day, and it doesn't crease," Nover said. (www.sephora.com).
3. Nars Orgasm Blush: Gives you that sexy afterglow (www.sephora.com)
4. Stila Lip Glaze: "It was originally created for the movie Charlie's Angels' Cameron Diaz. It is sheer, ultrashiny, and looks great on everyone." (www.sephora.com)
5. Operation Smile Lip Baume by Sephora: It's a best kept runway secret. At Mark Jacobs' fashion shows there was nothing but this on models' lips (www.sephora.com).
6. 2000 Calorie Mascara by Max Factor: "It works, it lasts a long time, no clumps, it's a perfect mascara," Nover said. It's available in most drug stores.
7. Revlon's Fire and Ice: Still considered the best red by many makeup artists. It's available in most drug stores.
8. Maybeline's Expert Eyes Eyeliner: They are still $3 and still being used by the experts. One of the makeup artists who works on J. Lo warms it up and puts it on her inner eyes. It's available in most drug stores.
9. Covergirl's Outlast Lipcolor with Permatone: For lipstick that will outlast even a soap opera kiss, TV makeup artists like Covergirl's Outlast because it goes on wet and then it dries down — and doesn't budge at all. It's available in most drug stores.