Transcript for Tennessee Woman Survives Brown Recluse Spider Bite
Tennessee woman is counting her blessings thankful to be alive. After being bitten by a spider whose venom can be fatal it was nearly three months ago when nineteen year old Jessica -- woke up at an overnight. Uncontrollable itching and finding this blue spot skin just hours later actually vomiting -- high fever. And hospitalized for nearly a week. Turns -- was bitten by a brown -- clues it's a large venomous spider common in the south. -- blessing is hoping her story is a red flag others. People take -- a series of let me just thank -- as like a spotter and that you know no one can ever really get. Be it and then. Now ever since I've been BA people would say my pictures on FaceBook and they they taught -- in Caledonia they. They are more aware now. Today blessing is getting better every day and seeing her doctor. Every week.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.