**************************************

OLYMPIC STADIUM (DOME) NEW YORK METS AT PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 7:05 PM EDT --------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 78, RH 57% 2:30 PM PDT WEATHER UPDATE - FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2004 ** NATIONAL LEAGUE ** Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com ATLANTA BRAVES AT MONTREAL EXPOS 7:05 PM EDT --------------------------------------------- OLYMPIC STADIUM (DOME) NEW YORK METS AT PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 7:05 PM EDT --------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 6-11. GAME TEMP 78, RH 57% CHICAGO CUBS AT FLORIDA MARLINS 7:35 PM EDT -------------------------------------------- POSTPONED DUE TO HURRICANE FRANCIS CINCINNATI REDS AT MILWAUKEE BREWERS 8:05 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 75, RH 71% PITTSBURGH PIRATES AT HOUSTON ASTROS 8:05 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 8-13. GAME TEMP 79, RH 82% (MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER) LOS ANGELES DODGERS AT ST.LOUIS CARDINALS 8:10 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------------ PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, WIND IN FROM RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 82, RH 62% COLORADO ROCKIES AT SAN DIEGO PADRES 10:05 PM EDT -------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 8-13. GAME TEMP 70, RH 68% ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS AT SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 10:15 PM EDT ---------------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO LEFT 12-17. GAME TEMP 69, RH 50% ** AMERICAN LEAGUE ** Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com OAKLAND ATHLETICS AT TORONTO BLUE JAYS 7:05 PM EDT --------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 6-11. GAME TEMP 75, RH 68% TEXAS RANGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX 7:05 PM EDT -------------------------------------------- MOSTLY FAIR, WIND OUT TO CENTER 10-15. GAME TEMP 74, RH 63% BALTIMORE ORIOLES AT NEW YORK YANKEES 7:05 PM EDT -------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 9-14. GAME TEMP 76, RH 64% ANAHEIM ANGELS AT CLEVELAND INDIANS 7:05 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------ MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWERS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 7-12. GAME TEMP 77, RH 66% DETROIT TIGERS AT TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS 7:15 PM EDT --------------------------------------------------- TROPICANA FIELD (DOME) SEATTLE MARINERS AT CHICAGO WHITE SOX 8:05 PM EDT -------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 78, RH 68% KANSAS CITY ROYALS AT MINNESOTA TWINS 8:10 PM EDT -------------------------------------------------- H H H METRODOME ** NFL PRESEASON SCHEDULE ** Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com PHILADELPHIA EAGLES AT NEW YORK JETS 7:00 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, SOUTHWEST WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 76 ATLANTA FALCONS AT WASHINGTON REDSKINS 7:00 PM EDT --------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHEAST WIND 8-13. KICKOFF TEMP 77 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS 7:30 PM EDT ----------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. SOUTHWEST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 77 CHICAGO BEARS AT CLEVELAND BROWNS 8:00 PM EDT ---------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 60% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 77 GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TENNESSEE TITANS 8:00 PM EDT -------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTH WIND 8-13. KICKOFF TEMP 79 MIAMI DOLPHINS AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS 7:30 PM EDT ------------------------------------------------- LOUISIANA SUPERDOME ** COLLEGE SCHEDULE ** Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com WASHINGTON STATE AT NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 8:00 PM EDT ---------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 80 ** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE ** SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2004 Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com MICHIGAN STATE AT RUTGERS NEW BRUNSWICK NJ 3:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 78 VIRGINIA AT TEMPLE PHILADELPHIA PA 12:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------ PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, SOUTHEAST WIND 8-13. KICKOFF TEMP 77 EAST CAROLINA AT WEST VIRGINIA MORGANTOWN WV 6:00 PM EST --------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, EAST WIND 6-11. KICKOFF TEMP 78 WAKE FOREST AT CLEMSON CLEMSON SC 3:30 PM EST ---------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, NORTHEAST WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 84 CINCINNATI U AT OHIO STATE COLUMBUS OH 12:00 PM EST -------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 78 KENT STATE AT IOWA IOWA CITY IA 12:05 PM EST --------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 82 MIAMI OHIO AT MICHIGAN ANN ARBOR MI 12:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 77 AKRON AT PENN STATE STATE COLLEGE PA 3:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, EAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 76 CENTRAL FLORIDA AT WISCONSIN MADISON WI 12:00 PM EST ----------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 80 SOUTH CAROLINA AT VANDERBIsLT NASHVILLE TN 12:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. EAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 76 BAYLOR AT UAB BIRMINGHAM AL 7:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHEAST WIND 8-13. KICKOFF TEMP 78 TULSA AT KANSAS LAWRENCE KS 7:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. SOUTH WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 81 CALIFORNIA AT AIR FORCE COLORADO SPRINGS CO 12:00 PM EST --------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. SOUTHWEST WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 72 BOWLING GREEN AT OKLAHOMA NORMAN OK 12:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 81 COLORADO STATE AT COLORADO BOULDER CO 8:00 PM EST -------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. NORTHWEST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 66 OKLAHOMA STATE AT UCLA LOS ANGELES CA 3:30 PM EST -------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 77 NO ILLINOIS AT MARYLAND COLLEGE PARK MD 6:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, SOUTHEAST WIND 6-11. KICKOFF TEMP 79 DUKE AT NAVY ANNAPOLIS MD 6:00 PM EST -------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, HAZY, SOUTHEAST WIND 6-11. KICKOFF TEMP 78 CENTRAL MICHIGAN AT INDIANA BLOOMINGTON IN 7:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 77 MEMPHIS AT MISSISSIPPI OXFORD MS 7:00 PM EST --------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 78 TULANE AT MISSISSIPPI STATE STARKVILLE MS 6:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------------ MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 79 OREGON STATE AT LSU BATON ROUGE LA 6:00 PM EST ----------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 81 TEXAS TECH AT SMU DALLAS TX 8:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 84 TOLEDO AT MINNESOTA MINNEAPOLIS MN 9:00 PM EST ----------------------------------------------- H H H METRODOME NOTRE DAME AT BYU PROVO UT 9:15 PM EST --------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 66 SAN JOSE STATE AT STANFORD PALO ALTO CA 10:00 PM EST ----------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, WEST WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 66 UL MONROE AT AUBURN AUBURN AL 2:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------ PARTLY SUNNY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS LATE. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 84 UTAH STATE AT ALABAMA TUSCALOOSA AL 7:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------------ MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 79 TROY STATE AT MARSHALL HUNTINGTON WV 4:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY SUNNY, SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 82 MIDDLE TENN ST AT FLORIDA GAINESVILLE FL 6:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------------------------- RESCHEDULED FOR 10/16/04 DUE TO HURRICANE FRANCES ARKANSAS STATE AT MISSOURI COLUMBIA MO 7:00 PM EST --------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 80 NEW MEXICO STATE AT ARKANSAS FAYETTEVILLE AR 7:00 PM EST --------------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. SOUTH WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 81 NORTH TEXAS AT TEXAS AUSTIN TX 7:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 83 IDAHO AT BOISE STATE BOISE ID 8:05 PM EST ------------------------------------------ MOSTLY SUNNY, NORTHWEST WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 68 FLORIDA ATLANTIC AT HAWAII HONOLULU HI 12:05 PM EST ---------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTHEAST WIND 11-16. KICKOFF TEMP 81 ** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE ** SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2004 Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com SYRACUSE AT PURDUE WEST LAFAYETTE IN 1:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS LATE. SOUTH WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 83 KENTUCKY AT LOUISVILLE LOUISVILLE KY 3:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. SOUTH WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 80 HOUSTON AT RICE HOUSTON TX 5:00 PM EST --------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. SOUTHEAST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 84 FRESNO STATE AT WASHINGTON SEATTLE WA 5:30 PM EST -------------------------------------------------- PARTLY SUNNY, SOUTHWEST WIND 7-12. KICKOFF TEMP 73 UNLV AT TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE TN 8:00 PM EST ------------------------------------------- MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS. NORTHEAST WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 79 ** COLLEGE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE ** MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2004 Provided by http://www.jimfeist.com PITTSBURGH U AT SOUTH FLORIDA TAMPA FL 4:30 PM EST ------------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTHWEST WIND 10-15. KICKOFF TEMP 87, HEAT INDEX 95 FLORIDA STATE AT MIAMI FLORIDA MIAMI FL 8:00 PM EST ---------------------------------------------------- RESCHEDULED FOR 9/10/04 DUE TO HURRICANE FRANCES NEVADA AT LOUISIANA TECH RUSTON LA 1:00 PM EST ----------------------------------------------- PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 9-14. KICKOFF TEMP 87, HEAT INDEX 91 NEXT WEATHER UPDATE - 7:45 AM PDT SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2004 Free LIVE Offshore Lines at http://www.feistlines.com

-- This embed didnt make it to copy for story id = 24097311.
Join the Discussion
You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer. Please click here to upgrade your browser in order to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
You Might Also Like...