Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Taliban Attack Presidential Palace in Kabul
Taliban militants launched an assault early this morning on key buildings near Afghanistan's presidential palace and the U.S. CIA headquarters in Kabul.
2. Clinton Blames China on Snowden Flight
Hillary Rodham Clinton said U.S.-China relations have been damaged by China allowing National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden to flee Hong Kong despite a request from the U.S. to arrest him for extradition.
3. Immigration Fix Clears Senate Vote
The Senate voted to accept an amendment calling for stricter border security as part of comprehensive immigration reform.
4. Scouts Hospitalized After Lightning Strike
A lightning strike at a New Hampshire Boy Scouts camp injured 23 scouts and three adults.
5. Chicago Blackhawks Win Stanley Cup
The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, defeating the Boston Bruins, 3-2, in Game 6.