Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Obama's Approval Rating Reaches Career-Low
President Obama's approval rating has fallen to the lowest of his presidency at 42%, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.
2. JPMorgan Chase Reaches $4.5B Deal With Investors
The Justice Department and JPMorgan Chase & Co. have reached an agreement on all issues in a $13 billion settlement, the largest ever between the government and a corporation.
3. Suicide Blasts Near Iran Embassy in Beirut Kill 23
Two suicide bombings near the Iranian Embassy in Beirut killed 23 people, including the Iranian cultural attaché, and wounding dozens more in one of the worst bombings to target the predominantly Shiite area in southern Beirut.
4. Zimmerman Girlfriend's 911 Call: 'He's Got a Freaking Gun'
George Zimmerman is facing a felony charge of aggravated assault and the lesser charges of battery domestic violence and criminal mischief after a "domestic disturbance."
5. Remini Booted From 'DWTS'
"King of Queens" star Leah Remini and her partner Tony Dovolani were eliminated Monday night from "Dancing With the Stars," just one week before the finals.