Still running around with last-minute shopping? Sometimes your girlfriends and daughters can be the hardest to shop for -- but fear not! Cheryl Kramer Kaye, beauty director at Redbook magazine, shares her Top 10 picks for beauty gifts under $20 that make perfect stocking stuffers for any girl in your life.
1. If you've been overindulging on sugar (and really, who hasn't), satisfy your sweet tooth without the calories with C.O. Bigelow Soda Foundation Mentha Lip Shine Trio in Vanilla Malt Shake, Double Chocolate Shake, and Strawberry Shake, $10, are both tasty and tingly.
Shop: Bath and Body Works stores or click here.
2. From pounding the malls to dancing the night away at parties, your tootsies get tired this time of year! Try Earth Therapeutics SPA Foot Massager, $9.99. Just place it on the floor and roll your foot over it for relief.
Shop: Bed, Bath, & Beyond stores or click here.
3. Come to think of it, why stop at the feet? Keep the massage going with Booty Parlor Don't Stop Massage Oil, $12. Subtly scented, if not subtly named! And water soluble, so it won't stain fabrics.
Shop: Booty Parlor
4. Festive nail colors call our names this time of year: golds, reds and high-shimmer shades are totally appropriate. But we'll probably switch back to basics once the season is over. That's why we love mini nail polish bottles; we'll actually use 'em up before we move on. My picks: OPI Tiny Tinsel Towners, $9.95, from their Holiday in Hollywood Collection, and Orly All Dressed Up Mini Manis, $9.95.
5. With all the shade switching you'll be doing, you'll need nail polish remover on hand. Nailtini Cocktail Napkins Nail Polish Remover Squares, $12, are remover-soaked pads served up in a clever little case. You can even take it with you in case you want to change your polish when you change your outfit.
6. If more than your nail polish needs refreshing, reach for Giovanni Organic Mixed Towelettes, $11.95 for 20. The mint, grapefruit and lavender-scented wipes are cooling against your skin, calming to your senses and antibacterial, to boot.
Shop: Click here.
7. The perfect place to carry your beauty booty? Sephora's Metallic Sequin Clutch, $18. It's simply the cutest cosmetics bag!
Shop: Sephora stores or click here.
8. If there's any mistletoe action or smooching when the ball drops in your future, fresh breath is a must. Be prepared with the Oral Fixation Mints six-pack, $15, with delish flavors like 7 Deadly Cinnamon (hot cinnamon) and Sugar Free Tibet (wintergreen). Plus they come in tres chic tins, so you'll look cool carrying them.
Shop: Specialty food stores and boutiques nationwide or Click here.
9. And when you're done partying it up, you'll want to take it off -- your makeup that is. Benefit Gee, That Was Quick, $19, is a fabulous oil-free makeup remover that just whisks the makeup right off your face. Plus the name makes us laugh.
Shop: Benefit Cosmetics
10. And for those busy days when you're working up a sweat, you'll be happy to have on your OnGossamer Luxury Liner Bikini underwear, $19, with a built-in, stain-resistant, moisture-wicking panty liner. Pretty brilliant.
Shop: Bloomingdales; Saks Fifth Avenue; Nordstrom; or click here.