WISCONSINVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 14, 2020 (online and mail)
Same-day registration is available on Election Day
To register to vote in the state of Wisconsin, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years old at the time of the next election
- Live at your current residence for at least 10 days
- Not currently under conviction, probation or parole for election bribery, treason, or any felony
- Have not been judged incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction
How to register to vote in Wisconsin:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register in person at your municipal clerk’s office.
- Same-day registration is available at your polling place on Election Day.
- Click here more information on registering to vote in Wisconsin.
Check if you're registered to vote here.