First the marriage, now the franchise: The Gosselins may soon be off TV for good.
"'Jon & Kate Plus 8' will be finished in mid to late November," a TLC spokeswoman told ABCNews.com today, declining to comment further.
According to Radar Online, TLC will craft a few more episodes of the show with unused footage: Jon Gosselin recently forbade the network from filming any new video of his eight kids.
"Basically we've put a halt on the show," Jon Gosselin's manager Mike Heller told People magazine earlier this month. "Jon has been talking to TLC for a long time to cut back on the production and still honor his contract -- because it's been getting in the way of his family, his children are complaining."
If Jon Gosselin changes his mind, his kids and ex-wife could be featured in "Kate Plus 8," TLC's planned spinoff of the soon-to-end series. If not, it could be a long time before the Gosselins come back to TV.
The development comes as Jon and Kate Gosselin's divorce grows ever more nasty. Jon was ordered to reimburse the crumbling couple's joint bank account to the tune of nearly $200,000 eariler this week.
The Gosselin's respective lawyers met with a court-appointed arbitrator Tuesday to iron out the couple's economic issues -- namely that Kate Gosselin, who wants child and spousal support, has accused her ex of taking $230,000 from their joint bank account. Talking to "The Insider" last week, Jon Gosselin countered that he only took $22,000, which he said shouldn't matter to the mother of his kids because she has money hidden away.
But according to TMZ.com, today, Jon Gosselin was ordered to return $180,000 of the funds he withdrew from the account. If he doesn't repay the money by Oct. 26, he'll have to appear before the judge for a contempt proceeding.
"The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date," Kate Gosselin's lawyer, Mark Momjian, said.
Kate Gosselin was also ordered to show financial records by the same date.
"All the attorneys on both sides worked very hard," Jon Gosselin's lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, said in a statement. "We were very pleased with the outcome of the court proceedings and the arbitration session. We are very hopeful that there will soon be a resolution."
Although his financial and career situation appears to be in flux, Jon Gosselin's religious life is not, as he gets ready to celebrate a new "plus eight": the eight nights of Hanukkah.
Jon Gosselin, who claims he's half Jewish, said he plans to rediscover his faith and toast "family values" with girlfriend Hailey Glassman this holiday season.
"This is the first year I will celebrate Hanukkah," he told ParentDish.com in an interview posted on the site Oct. 9. "Hailey is Jewish. Everyone in my life is Jewish now, my attorney. I love it. I'm now half Jewish and half Korean. The family values are great. On Christmas, I'll see my kids during the day for a couple of hours."
Jon Gosselin also gabbed about his love for all things Jewish, including challah bread, keeping kosher and discovering the New York City grocery store Zabar's, founded by the gourmand Eli Zabar.
"I just went through Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and learned about the New Year and every Friday is the Shabbat dinner," he said. "I love challah bread. I'm learning about Jewish food, going to Zabar's. I love that place. I'm learning about kosher and when not to order a bacon, egg and cheese and make an ass of myself. Hailey makes fun of me."
"My mom came to the city on Yom Kippur and asked where all the traffic was. I got from the West Side to Midtown in five minutes. She wants to come to the city every year on Yom Kippur."
ABC News' Taryn Winter Brill, Lindsay Goldwert and Kate McCarthy contributed to this report.