Warner Bros. released today the biggest comic movies list yet.
The company detailed the next DC Comics movies to be produced through the year 2020 in a press released obtained by ABC News.
The list is:
- “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
- “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- “Shazam” (2019)
- “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- “Green Lantern” (2020)
Noticeably missing from this list is a standalone "Batman" movie.
Maybe Ben Affleck has only signed on to do the "Batman v Superman" pic in two years, and hopefully the following two "JLA" pics coming shortly after.
Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara said purpose of the upcoming movies is to produce more "outstanding content, working with the best talent and maintaining the culture that makes Warner Bros. so great."