¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped shallots
3 tablespoons chopped garlic
½ pound boneless chicken sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ pound steak cubed
2 large potatoes cubed
3 tablespoons curry powder
3 carrots chopped
2 zucchini sliced
1 onion chopped
5 garlic cloves
½ pound Italian sausage sliced
1 cup white wine
1 cup beef stock
6 cups water
1 cup grape tomatoes cut into halves
8 ounces green peas (fresh or frozen)
1. Coat pot with olive oil and place over medium heat.
2. Add shallots, garlic, chopped chicken, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper. Stir until chicken starts to brown.
3. Add cubed steak, potatoes, and curry powder. Mix well.
4. Chop carrots, zucchini, yellow peppers, and onions. Add to pot. Stir.
5. Add ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
6. Add garlic and chopped sausage.
7. Pour in white wine, beef stock, water and stir.
8. Add grape tomatoes, peas, salt and pepper.
9. Cover with lid. Let simmer on low heat for 20 minutes to 30 minutes until tender.
10. Mix with a large spoon and let sit for 5 minutes.
11. Serve with your favorite toasted bread or over white rice.