Share
Copy

Teen's Cell Phone Catches On Fire

Ariel Tolfree, 13, suspects the replacement lithium ion battery overheated under her pillow.
02:57 | 07/28/2014

Transcript for Teen's Cell Phone Catches On Fire

Welcome back to "Gma," 7:43. And a safety warning on cell phones which can heat up dangerously. Getting a lot of attention after a Texas teen said her phone caught fire under her pillow while she was... See More
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.
Now on ABC News is always on.
Coming Up
9:00 PM ET
News Pop