Transcript for Family Sues Pharmacy Over Girl's Morphine Overdose
The family of a Georgia girl who died in a morphine overdose is suing the pharmacy for a million dollars. Six year old Gina Lynn Williams was prescribed fifteen milligrams of the painkiller combats symptoms of her sickle cell Anemia but. But given ten times that amount and days later she was dead. They get read and seen him relive that thing. -- -- -- The coroner's office confirmed -- died from an accidental morphine overdose. Lawyers for -- care pharmacy have declined to comment.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.