(HealthDay News) -- It's your third trimester -- the home stretch of your pregnancy.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists offers this list of changes that you can expect during this period:
- The movements of the fetus become stronger and more noticeable.
- You may have difficulty catching your breath.
- You may have to go to the bathroom more frequently, as the growing fetus presses on your bladder.
- Early milk, called colostrum, may leak from your breasts.
- Your belly button may stick out.
- You may have pain or a tightening sensation in the belly (contractions), which can indicate either false labor or the real thing.