Eight-year-old Daniel Clowes is so allergic to peanuts, even a tiny bite of a candy bar can create a life-threatening allergic reaction.
His mother, Gina, described a harrowing incident when Daniel was at a friend's house and spotted some innocent-looking candy.
"My son asked his 5-year-old friend, 'Does this have peanuts in it?' and his friend said 'No.' Well, it certainly did, and we ended up in the emergency room," Gina Clowes said.
Daniel also suffers from other severe food allergies to...Full Story