For months, Marco Rubio made it a point to stay above the fray, avoiding personal attacks on other candidates at all cost. But in a new attempt to "Stop Trump," Rubio is no longer holding back.
Interested in ?Add as an interest to stay up to date on the latest news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Asked if he was breaking Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment to not speak ill of fellow Republicans by attacking Trump, Rubio told reporters that only applied to Republicans, and that Trump had "never voted in a Republican primary in his life."
On Monday, he said the reason his attacks were getting personal was because that was all the press cared about.
"For months I've been talking about real ideas and they don't cover them," he said.
But Rubio's clearly been having some fun with this.
Here are the top 10 things you never thought you'd hear Marco Rubio say:
10. Said Donald Trump likes to fly around on "Hair Force One."
9. Mocked Trump for repeating himself. Said maybe Trump is a robot, "but if he is a robot, he was made in China."
8. "Donald Trump isn't gonna make America great, he's gonna make America orange!"
7. "The other night he was talking about the lines around the states -- he should be worried about the lines around his eyes from that horrible spray tan!"
6. "This is a guy, as I said earlier, that has literally one of the worst spray tans I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of spray tans, you know, cause when you're around people in the media and so forth, a lot of people color their face. But this guy's spray tan is, is almost distracting, like, uh, you're at the debate and you're looking at it, and it's hard, it's distracting you from what you're trying to do."
5. Trump has repeatedly mocked Rubio for sweating too much. Rubio responded by saying Trump "doesn't sweat because his pores are clogged with the spray tan."
4. "It's amazing to me, that a guy with the worst spray tan in America is attacking me for putting on makeup. Donald Trump likes to sue people, he should sue whoever did that to his face."
3. "[Trump] got deferments from the Army, he didn't serve in Vietnam, he didn't volunteer and he got deferments because he got injuries from squash."
2. "Let me tell you something, during one of the breaks, two of the breaks, he went backstage, he was having a meltdown. First, he had this little makeup thing applying, like makeup around his mustache, because he had one of those sweat mustaches. He wanted a full-length mirror. Maybe to make sure his pants weren't wet. I don't know."
1. Perhaps the most shocking insult of all was when Rubio responded to Trump calling him "little Marco." "He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2", which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands? They're like this. And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust 'em!"