The Class of 2013 is in the stretch run. With just 50 days until national signing day, there are plenty of developments and questions in the lead-up to Feb. 5. From top uncommitted players to class rankings predictions, this is everything you'll need to know.
50. Who is next at Texas, and when? The choice as new Longhorns coach will be key for future classes, but the timing of the hire is also important as there are quite a few commitments targeted by other teams that are now hanging by a thread with each passing day -- dead period or not.
49. Will Maryland close with a bang? This one is simple: keep No. 15 Jalen Tabor (Washington, D.C./Friendship Collegiate Academy) and No. 26 Damian Prince (Forestville, Md./Bishop McNamara) home and it's a big bang.
48. How will USC close? It's paramount that Steve Sarkisian closes strong from a perception standpoint. Five-star Adoree' Jackson (Gardena, Calif./Junipero Serra) is at the top of the list when it comes to perception. There are a number of prospects from Southern California who would be headline-makers for the Trojans down the stretch.
47. Can Florida keep its playmakers? The Gators' on-field struggles and staff changes have given programs ample opportunity to flip several of Florida's top commits. Keeping No. 20-ranked Dalvin Cook (Miami/Central), No. 28 Ermon Lane (Homestead, Fla./Homestead), No. 74 J.C. Jackson (Immokalee, Fla./Immokalee) and No. 86 Chris Lammons (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./Plantation) is key.
46. Ole Miss commit Markell Pack (Purvis, Miss./Purvis): The No. 92-ranked Pack flipped from Florida State to the Rebels and is a huge win for Hugh Freeze and staff. Pack is a big-time playmaker. Chalk up another wide receiver with size for the Rebels.
45. Boston College commit Jonathan Hilliman (Jersey City, N.J./Saint Peter's Prep): The No. 285-ranked Hilliman flipped from Rutgers to the Eagles and could be a near-perfect replacement for Heisman Trophy finalist Andre Williams.
44. Auburn commits Kalvaraz Bessent (Kingsland, Ga./Camden County) and Stephen Roberts (Auburn, Ala./Auburn): Auburn flipped No. 42-ranked Bessent and No. 69 overall Roberts from rival Alabama. In a defense and league that demand size and the ability to tackle at corner, these were two huge wins for the Tigers -- and they just happened to be against their rival.
43. Frank Iheanacho (Houston/Westside): The 6-foot-7, 220-pound wide receiver is back on the gridiron for the first time in two years and is now a national recruit with offers from Texas A&M, Arkansas, LSU, Oregon and Arkansas, among others.
42. Thomas Holley (Brooklyn, N.Y./Lincoln): Like Iheanacho, the No. 87-ranked Holley was focused on basketball at one time. He has made huge strides in the past couple of seasons to become a top national recruit. Penn State will get to develop the athletic defensive tackle prospect.
41. Mike Rogers (Smyrna, Ga./Campbell): The UCF commit burst onto the scene as a senior after moving to the Atlanta area last year and now has interest and offers from the likes of Ohio State, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Georgia and a growing list of others.