In some parts of the country, it seems like winter will never end.
But winter's long gone in some of the most popular spring vacation destinations. In fact, it's over 80 degrees in eight places on Hotwire.com's list of inexpensive spring destinations. The travel website analyzed every destination in the U.S., Mexico and Caribbean for ABC News to come up with a list of the top 11 cheapest spring destinations. And to make a good thing even better, every single one of them has an average nightly hotel room rate of under $150. And five have a nightly rate under $100.
The following places, according to Hotwire.com, offer the best hotel deals during March and April 2014.
1. Myrtle Beach, S.C. $68/night
2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico $78/night
3. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic $86/night
4. San Juan, Puerto Rico $99/night
5. San Diego $99/night
6. Los Angeles $104/night
7. Oahu, Hawaii $105/night
8. Montego Bay, Jamaica $110/night
9. Grand Bahama Island, The Bahamas $127/night
10. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico $128/night
11. Cancun, Mexico $145/night