Thinking back to your Facebook newsfeed over the past year, there's probably at least one place you saw several friends "check in." Was it in New York City's Time Square? Or somewhere in Las Vegas? Although these two spots made Facebook's Top 10 list of most popular check-in spots, neither took the top spot.
Turns out the most checked-in place of 2013 was Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. And proving that Americans love a theme park, two others also made the Top 10 list: Walt Disney World's Epcot (3) and Universal Studios Hollywood (7).
Here's the complete list. How many of these spots did you visit in 2013?
1. Disneyland and Disney California Adventure (Anaheim, Calif.)
2. Times Square (New York City)
3. Epcot-Walt Disney World (Lake Buena Vista, Fla.)
4. Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles)
5. AT&T Park (San Francisco)
6. Rangers Ballpark (Arlington, Texas)
7. Universal Studios Hollywood (Universal City, Calif.)
8. Fenway Park (Boston)
9. MGM Grand Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas)
10. Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (Houston)