Below is the letter of complaint filed against George Zimmerman by a fellow worker at CarMax in Sanford, Fla. The person who filed the complaint has asked that his name be withheld.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
To CarMax Management:
I am concerned about my work environment which lately I feel harassed and abused by other employees led by, but not limited to, George Zimmerman. My complaint is based on a series of repetitive incidents that are making my work experience at CarMax unpleasant. My fear of being not accepted into my new work environment have kept me from formally addressing these issues but at this point I feel that these issues have grown big enough to impact my professional performance negatively and that they need to be dealt with promptly. Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place.
• Intentionally gave me wrong directions about how to perform my job, and then later made jokes to other employees and managers of how "stupid" I was to listen.
• He repeatedly made comments referring to the exclusion of yellow tag employees of his group activities.
• Pressured me to split my first floor sale with him by lying about the CarMax policy of splitting deals.
• He makes a high school-like humor out of mispronounced or misplaced words that I say to the point that I have to carefully choose my words around him and his group.
• He never communicated with me in a friendly manner despite my effort to do so.
• He led a comic show, with John Russo and Cory, impersonating me in a terrorist character and referring to me as "A f---ing moron".
These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment. It has been painful to come to work knowing that other employees are monitoring my movement s closely to catch a little mistake that will stimulate there humor sensors.
Name Withheld By ABC News