Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Obama, in Europe, Still Pursuing Syria Support
President Obama is using his last day in Europe at the G-20 summit to push for foreign support of a U.S. military strike in Syria.
2. Pakistan Says US Drone Killed 6 Militants
A pair of U.S. drone missiles hit a hideout near the Afghan border killing six suspected militants, Pakistani intelligence officials said.
3. Hernandez Set to Be Arraigned Today
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is set to be arraigned on a first-degree murder charge today.
4. Judge Aims to Resentence Rapist Who Got 30 Days
District Judge G. Todd Baugh, the Montana judge who sentenced a high school teacher to just 30 days in jail for the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl, will try to undo his lenient sentence despite warnings that he does not have the authority.
5. George Zimmerman's Wife Files for Divorce
George Zimmerman's wife Shellie has filed for divorce less than two months after he was acquitted of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.