Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Children Pulled From Water After Bus Topples Into Creek
Ten Kansas schoolchildren and a school bus driver were pulled to safety after the bus toppled into a fast-moving creek Thursday.
2. Only 6 Signed Up for Obamacare on First Day
Just six people successfully enrolled in health insurance plans through the new federal marketplace, HealthCare.gov, on the first day it went live, according to internal Obama administration "notes" released by the House Oversight Committee.
3. Israeli Warplanes Strike Inside Syria for Fifth Time This Year
Israeli warplanes conducted an airstrike on a Syrian military facility near the northern Syrian port city of Latakia along the Mediterranean coast, a U.S. official confirms to ABC News.
4. Ruling Halts Abortions at Third of Texas' Clinics
Doctors at 12 of the 32 abortion clinics in Texas can no longer perform the procedure starting today after a federal appeals court allowed new abortion restrictions in the state to take effect.
5. Kutcher, Moore Divorce to Be Settled Soon
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are in the process of finalizing their divorce nearly two years after they announced their split.