Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Black Boxes Recovered in Deadly NYC Train Derailment
Investigators searching for the cause of a New York commuter train derailment that killed at four and injured more than 60 people have recovered both black boxes from the train.
2. Biden Flies to Asia Amid East China Sea Tension
Vice President Joe Biden embarked for the capitals of Japan, China, and South Korea after new flight restrictions Beijing unilaterally imposed in the East China Sea.
3. Delivery by Drones? Amazon Reveals Future of Shipping
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos unveiled Amazon Prime Air, a service that delivers packages via autonomous drones with the hope that packages will be delivered to customers within 30 minutes of the time they place an order.
4. Passengers Advised to Get Tuberculosis Tests After Plane Lands
Passengers aboard a US Airways flight from Texas to Arizona were exposed to a potentially deadly disease from a passenger who was on a no-fly list. It's believed that condition was tuberculosis although US Airways has not confirmed.
5. Bruce Lee's Famous Yellow Jumpsuit Up for Auction
Bruce Lee's iconic yellow jumpsuit from the film "Game of Death" is up for auction at Hong Kong. Spink auction house estimates the suit will fetch $32,250 to $38,700.