Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Target: 40M Card Accounts May Be Breached
Target says approximately 40 million credit and debit card accounts may have been affected by a data breach.
2. Top U.S. Officials Fly to Central African Republic
Two top U.S. diplomatic officials are flying to the war-torn Central African Republic this morning, marking the highest-level U.S. visit there since the country devolved into chaos that has left hundreds dead in the past weeks.
3. Clinton Names 'Most Fascinating'
Hillary Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person of 2013.
4. 'Duck Dynasty' Star on Hiatus After Anti-Gay Comments
Phil Robertson, star of the A&E reality TV show "Duck Dynasty," has been put on hiatus by the network after he made inflammatory remarks about homosexuality.
5. Ga. Woman Claims 1 of 2 Winning Lottery Tickets
A woman in Georgia has come forward to collect half of the $636 million Mega Millions jackpot, the second largest in U.S. history.