Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Obamacare Deadline Is Here
Today is the last day to sign up for health insurance coverage that starts Jan. 1 under Obamacare for most Americans who have no health insurance.
2. Winter Brings Snow, Ice, Outages to Some in US
Almost 1 million people were left without power after the worst ice storm since 1998 moved from the Midwest to New England over the weekend. Flood Watches are in effect along the East Coast today.
3. NATO Soldier Killed in Afghanistan
A NATO soldier died after being fired upon by enemy forces in eastern Afghanistan today. After the incident, the Taliban says U.S. jets bombed the area, which resulted in injuries to two members of the Taliban forces,
4. 2 Russian Punk Band Members Freed From Prison Two jailed members of the Russian punk bank Pussy Riot have been released after the passing of an amnesty law that both described as a Kremlin public relations stunt ahead of the Winter Olympics.
5. Utah's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Back in Court
Utah's acting attorney general said his office would bring a motion today asking the federal judge who overturned Utah's same-sex marriage ban to stay his decision.