Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. After 22 Years, Leno Gave 'Tonight' His Farewell
Make way for Jimmy Fallon, "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno ended a stellar if sometimes stormy run Thursday night with high emotion at concluding what he termed "the greatest 22 years of my life."
2. … And Conan O’Brien Jabs Back
As Jay Leno departed late-night television Thursday, his previous “Tonight Show” replacement wasn’t ready to let the occasion pass without a dig.
3. Stars Attend Wake for Philip Seymour Hoffman
Mourning for Philip Seymour Hoffman continued as family and close friends paid their respects to the actor at a Thursday night wake in Manhattan.
4. Couple Charged After His Daughter Died From Drinking Soda
An East Tennessee couple faces a murder charge, accused of forcing the man's 5-year-old daughter to drink more than 2 liters of grape soda and water, causing her brain to swell and rupture, authorities said.
5. Sochi Problems Now Have a Home on Twitter
With Sochi Winter Olympic events underway, Twitter is ablaze with new accounts gaining traction for poking fun at one of the world’s biggest events.