Kick'em Jenny is a dangerous and active volcano sitting roughly 6,000 feet below the surface of the Caribbean Sea, and located off the coast of the island of Grenada, south of St. Lucia.
1. World News Now Headlines: Thursday, May 15, 2014
2. America's Money: Record Air Travel This Summer
3. Casey Kasem Found in Washington State
4. Throwback Thursday: Reflecting on the Trailblazing Career of Barbara Walters
5. Driverless Car Gets a Rave Review
6. Michael Sam Gets a Television Show
7. TechBytes: Smartphone Kill Switch, Smartwatch