Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak

A boy died in the same Boone, N.C., room where an elderly couple was found dead in April.
0:31 | 06/11/13

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak
Another death this time in eleven year old boy in the very same motel room where a couple -- two months earlier now investigators are focusing on a possible ghastly. Shut the place down he. What had already -- by the time paramedics arrived on Saturday his mother was rushed to the hospitals well. And survived. An autopsy found the boy died at six via toxicology reports found that the elderly couple died in that room back in April. Suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. The room is -- an indoor pool heated by natural gas.

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":19374867,"title":"Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak","duration":"0:31","description":"A boy died in the same Boone, N.C., room where an elderly couple was found dead in April.","section":"US","mediaType":"Default"}