— -- The first day of McDonald's national roll-out of its all-day breakfast is here, but before you get your hopes up, here's what you can and can't order.
The long-awaited menu for breakfast fans will vary by location. For those who love McGriddle sandwiches, you're out of luck. That item isn't a part of the all-day breakfast menu in any markets, so you'll be skipping on those 450 to 570 calories. Bagel sandwiches, cinnamon melts and "Big Breakfast" platters aren't included in the all-day menu either.
1. In most markets, you can order:
- sausage burrito
- "Fruit ‘N Yogurt" parfait
- "Fruit & Maple" oatmeal
- hash browns
- hotcakes with sausage
2. In markets that offer McMuffins, you can't get the Egg White Delight or the steak, egg and cheese McMuffin, but you can get:
- egg McMuffin
- sausage McMuffin with egg
- sausage McMuffin
3. In markets that offer biscuits, you can't order the "southern style" chicken biscuit, but you can order:
- bacon, egg and cheese biscuit
- sausage biscuit with egg
- sausage biscuit