Every year, a celebrity's son or daughter is tapped by Hollywood Foreign Press Association to hand out awards at the Golden Globes.
In 2015, the honor will belong to Greer Grammer, the daughter of Kelsey Grammer and Barrie Buckner.
"I screamed and I jumped up and down," she told People of receiving the nod. "I was just so happy... It was such a dream come true."
Here are a few things to know about the 22-year-old:
1. Acting is in her blood -- and her name: Grammer tweeted in 2009 that she was named for Academy Award winner Greer Garson. "She's absolutely radiant," gushed Grammer. "I can only hope to live up to the name."
2. She's college-educated: According to Grammer's Instagram account, she went to the University of Southern California, where she belonged to the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.
3. She's already landed a few big roles: Though she's only been acting for a few years, she's already appeared in two big TV series, "iCarly" and "Awkward," in which she played series regular Lissa.
4. She likes to lay low: Born and raised in Malibu, Grammer loves to hit the beach, ride her bike and do other quiet activities. "I’m so boring. Most people go out but I lay in my bed. I binge-watch 'Friday Night Lights,'" she told Complex U.K.. "My boyfriend lives in Brentwood so sometimes we’ll go to Santa Monica. The past few weekends, I’ll ride my bike and get ice cream. I live a very normal life."
5. She feels supported by both of her parents: Grammer gushed to People that her parents were both "so proud" when she told them about Miss Golden Globe. "I called them separately and my mom was over the moon and I had to tell her not to tell anybody, because I know that she would have called everyone right off the bat, and same with my dad," she told the magazine. "They're so excited to see me on stage. I can't wait."