Interested in ?Add as an interest to stay up to date on the latest news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
In a wide-ranging interview that appeared online today, the reality TV star, 35, discussed her husband, Taylor Swift, and of course, her family.
Among the takeaways:
1. She loves George W. Bush: During a shoot for her app, Kardashian West admitted that she "loves" the former president, despite his history with her husband, Kanye West. “I just think he's cute. Like a cute little president," she said. "The [Bush] kids sent us a baby gift."
In 2005, after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, Kanye West said on national television, "George Bush doesn't care about black people." Bush resented the accusation, and later called it an "all-time low" of his presidency.
The reality star plans to vote for Hillary Clinton even though she used to be fiscally conservative. “As I've grown up, I decided what I think is best for me instead of what my parents would have voted for," she said.
2. She lives in the same development as Stevie Wonder and Gordon Ramsay. And has friendly relationships with both.
3. Her family met with a specialist after learning about Caitlyn Jenner's transition: Kardashian West said she "walked in on Bruce" wearing women's clothing more than a decade ago, but only confided in her older sister Kourtney. Last year, however, the family enlisted a specialist to help them better understand what it means to be transgender. “We did meet with someone a few times when Caitlyn was—[when] that was what was going to happen," she said of the former Olympian's decision to go public. "A counselor that taught us terminology—explained things to us.”
4. She's supportive of her brother's relationship with Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian is expecting his first child with his new fiancee, and according to Kardashian West, the whole family is "on board." “We definitely see that my brother is happy and getting healthy, and whatever gets him to that place, you know, we're happy for him," she said. "Chyna's a sweet girl, and I think we all have so many things going on in our lives that we just want my brother to be happy. Has there been so many crazy things that happened? Yes. Is the whole situation, you know, just…? I think people want to feel like we're all beefing and have this crazy fight, and we're really not. I think the drama naturally follows us."
5. She claims Taylor Swift manufactured her new feud with Kanye West: Earlier this year, West came out with the song "Famous," which includes this lyrics: "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why? I made that b---- famous." West claimed that Swift approved the line and "gave her blessings," though her rep insisted that the singer did not, and that in reality, Swift "cautioned him about releasing a song with such a misogynistic message." Kardashian West is siding with her husband, and claimed that there's video footage of the conversation between the rapper and the "Shake It Off" singer. Swift “totally gave the okay. Rick Rubin was there. So many respected people in the music business heard that [conversation] and knew," she said. "I mean, he's called me a bitch in his songs. That's just, like, what they say. I never once think, [gasping] ‘What a derogatory word! How dare he?’ Not in a million years. I don't know why she just, you know, flipped all of a sudden. It was funny because [on the call with West] Swift said, ‘When I get on the Grammy red carpet, all the media is going to think that I'm so against this, and I'll just laugh and say, ‘The joke's on you, guys. I was in on it the whole time.’ And I'm like, wait, but [in] your Grammy speech, you completely dissed my husband just to play the victim again."
6. She was a big fan of David Schwimmer's performance as her late father, Robert Kardashian, in "The People v. O.J. Simpson": “There were times I was watching it and I was like, ‘Oh s---, this is dead-on,’" she said. “Like, ‘That looks like my dad. It feels like my dad.’ It was eerie to watch sometimes.” However, she wasn't so enthusiastic about how the F/X miniseries portrayed her and her siblings. “I don't think those parts were accurate...I think our ages were off and our looks were off," she continued. "[Also, the show] said [O.J.] tried to kill himself in my bedroom and it was Khloé's bedroom, not my bedroom.”
7. She went through O.J.'s garment bag: Robert Kardashian, who was a member of O.J. Simpson's "dream team" during his murder trial, was also a close friend of the former NFL player. The day Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman's bodies were discovered, Kardashian West's father was filmed removing a garment bag from his house. Some speculated that it may have contained the murder weapon. "That bag was sitting at my dad's house. I remember I went through it. The news was like, ‘Where is this Louis Vuitton bag?’ And I'm like, ‘Oh, it's upstairs,'" Kardashian West mused. "[It contained] just toiletries and clothes and golf clothes. Just random stuff. I'm pretty sure it's, like, still in—probably in my dad's storage."