Over the past few days, Mariah Carey has been sharing photos of her European vacation -- and it turns out she's not alone.
The singer is enjoying her time in France and Italy with pals -- and a new beau, James Packer.
Reports vary as to how serious the two are, but one thing is certain: She seems happy.
But who is Packer? Here are five things to know.
1. He's worth billions: An Australian casino mogul, Packer owns half of Crown Resorts and according to a January Forbes Asia magazine article, has a fortune estimated at $4.7 billion. This would make him the fourth-richest Australian. Four months later, BRW magazine estimated he was worth $6.08 billion.
2. He owns an enormous yacht: Packer, who seems to be hosting Carey on his boat, inherited the tugboat-turned-yacht from his late father, Kerry Packer. The Arctic P. can sleep up to 12 people and 25 crew members, according to Charter World and, as reported in the Super Yacht Times, boasts a brand-new pool and Jacuzzi.
3. He's been married twice: Packer was first wed to model Jodhi Meares for nearly three years, and to singer Erica Baxter, with whom he has three children, for six. They split in 2013.
4. He's a Hollywood producer: The billionaire also invests in films. According to Packer's IMDB profile, he was an executive producer of last year's "The Lego Movie" and "This Is Where I Leave You," among other titles.
5. He's gotten attention for his love life before: Last year, Packer was linked to model Miranda Kerr.