-- Turkey seeks to "cleanse" the country's Syrian border area of ISIS militants after a wedding bombing that killed at least 51 people.
A child believed to be between the ages of 12 and 14 was employed in the suicide bombing, which targeted the wedding party in the southeastern city of Gaziantep on early Sunday morning. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan linked the attack to ISIS.
At least 29 of the victims in the Gaziantep blast were under the age of 18. Scores of people are being treated for injuries and 17 are listed in critical condition, according to a report by the Associated Press.
"Daesh should be completely cleansed from our borders and we are ready to do what it takes for that," Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavusoglu said at a news conference in the Turkish city of Ankara. Daesh is an alternative name for ISIS.
Meanwhile, Turkish authorities are working to ascertain the identity, nationality and gender of the child used in the bombing.
The attack came as the country is still reeling from last month's failed coup attempt, which the government has blamed on U.S.-based Muslim cleric and writer Fethullah Gülen and his followers.
Selahattin Demirtas, a leader in the pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP), released a statement saying that "all of those killed [at the wedding] were Kurds."
The bride in the wedding that suffered the attack on Sunday, Besna Akdogan, has been released from the hospital, according to Turkish newspaper Hürriyet Daily News.
"They turned our wedding into blood," Akdogan told the paper.