-- The little black dress is the tried-and-true fashion staple that women everywhere count on.
The dress is a budget-friendly option that looks good on different body types and can be transformed for any occasion.
Bergamotto turned a less than $70 black dress from the Gap into five different looks.
1. Professional and Polished: Bergamotto paired the dress with a polka dot blouse and a colorful blazer.
2. Cutting-Edge Casual: Bergamotto added a black and white turtleneck, black skinny jeans and a pair of black stacked heels to the dress.
3. Parisian Pretty: Bergamotto paired the dress with a bell-sleeved lace blouse.
4. After-Work Edgy: Bergamotto took a vintage t-shirt and added a denim jacket with the dress for this look.
5. Elegant Evening Out: Bergamotto added a blush colored, mid-length tutu skirt over the bottom of the black dress.
Watch the video above for even more styling tips from Bergamotto.