Here's who spoke the most during the 6th Democratic debate
Sanders led the debate in speaking with about 20:02 minutes of talk time.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders led Thursday night's Democratic debate -- the last of 2019 -- in speaking time with about 20:02 minutes of talk time, according to ABC News' analysis.
This blocked Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, spoke the most in the last two debates, from continuing her streak.
Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar had the second-highest speaking time, clocking in at 19:48 minutes and Warren closed out the top three with 19:28 minutes.
The debate features just seven candidates, representing the fewest of the six debates so far.
The full list of candidates' speaking times is as follows:
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders -- 20:02
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar -- 19:48
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren -- 19:28
- South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg -- 19:18
- Former Vice President Joe Biden -- 16:08
- Tom Steyer -- 11:26
- Andrew Yang -- 10:44