— -- ABC News Radio will offer a full slate of year end programming as 2015 comes to a close with short-form series and long form produced shows that highlight top stories, trends and topics of the year. The long-form programming will include:
• "Playback 2015" - ABC News Radio's Cheri Preston and Aaron Katersky anchor a high energy and fast-paced one-hour special that reflects back on the extraordinary events of the past year.
• “Perspective” – A Year-End edition of ABC News Radio’s award-winning weekly news magazine that includes excerpts from ABC News’ special “Pope Francis and the People.”
• "World News This Year" – The final edition for 2015 of ABC News Radio’s weekly show takes a look back at the major news events of the past year.
• “2015 As it Happened” – A three-hour retrospective of some of 2015's top stories, as told through highlights of ABC News Radio’s breaking news coverage.
• "The Economy 2015 Year in Review" - ABC News’ chief business and economic correspondent Rebecca Jarvis and ABC News Correspondent Richard Davies take a look back at the events of the last year that have affected the economy and provide tips to making smart financial decisions heading into 2016.
For affiliation information, contact Heidi Oringer 212.456. 5541 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About ABC Radio:
ABC Radio syndicates America’s largest commercial radio news network, ABC News Radio, along with the ABC Radio Lifestyle and Entertainment network, ABC Sports Radio and ABC Radio Digital to over 1500 radio stations and multiple digital distributors. ABC Radio reaches more than 48-million listeners each week across broadcast and digital audio platforms. ABC Radio is part of the Disney ABC Television Group. For more information: www.abcradio.com
– ABC –